Hello!

> ------------
> #rpm -ivh mintnet-1.04-2.m68kmint.rpm
> error: failed dependencies:
>         mint-util is needed by mintnet-1.04-2
>         /bin/sh   is needed by mintnet-1.04-2
> ------------
>
> Two questions :
> - what is "mint-util" : i'm ok to install it, but haven't found it anywhere.
> - my /bin/sh is a link to /usr/bin/bash. What's the problem with that ?

You don't install the neccessary rpms. Do you read rpm-setup.txt? First
you need to install bash, info and mintbin. Then you can start to install
other packages.

Failed dependency mean that you have first to install the mentioned
package as the package you try to install need that package.

Tschuess
   ...Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 040 // MILAN 060