[MiNT] Failed dependdencies

Hello folks !

I'm currently trying to replace STiNG with MiNT-Net 1.04, using the RPM system.
I downloaded RPM and MiNT-Net from freemint.de, installed rpm, but when I try
to launch RPM on the MiNT rpm file, I get an error message :

------------
#rpm -ivh mintnet-1.04-2.m68kmint.rpm
error: failed dependencies:
        mint-util is needed by mintnet-1.04-2
        /bin/sh   is needed by mintnet-1.04-2

Two questions :
- what is "mint-util" : i'm ok to install it, but haven't found it anywhere.
- my /bin/sh is a link to /usr/bin/bash. What's the problem with that ?

Thanks,
Yann