Re: [MiNT] Diffs for FreeMiNT 1.15.8b

On Mon, 8 May 2000, Thomas Binder wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I know it's not usual to post diffs to this list, but as 1.15.8b has

memory.c:
+       - Due to draco's changes in syscall.spp (copying 36 bytes of
+         stack instead of 28), programs which called Pterm() using the
+         initial stackpointer failed with a memory protection, because
+         exec_region() set the usp to "end_of_tpa - 0x20". Looks like
+         the new trap handler hasn't been tested very thoroughly.
+         exec_region() now initializes the user stackpointer to
+         "end_of_tpa - 0x28", curing the problem.

Shit, shit, shit. Yes, my fault indded. The worst part is, that I _knew_
that there is something like this somewhere, just wasn't able to find it
:(

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
mail: draco@atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** Taka to juz natura pospolstwa, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.