Re: [MiNT] 1.15.8b kernel

On 2000-5-9, John Blakeley <john.blakeley@mon.bbc.co.uk> wrote:

> I tried this latest kernel last nite, recompiled with the
> patches sent to this list by Thomas.

[various bugs encountered on the recompiled kernel]

> I'm running on AB040, Videlity.

No bug so far, on this bog-standard TT.  In fact, once I applied
Thomas' patches (and removed the bootup message's messy "clear
screen" part - why was this added, btw?), the kernel compiled
without any problem and is rather stable.

In fact, it's the first usable (make that: fast, efficient and no
trouble with anything so far) kernel since 1.15.5, for me.

--
Martin-Éric Racine  http://funkyware.atari.org/  Atari TT030 FAQ
Lappeenranta, Finland.  Surfing on a Intel/Microsoft-free GEM OS