[MiNT] 1.15.8b kernel

I tried this latest kernel last nite, recompiled with the patches sent to
this list by Thomas.

Maybe someone can explain why I get a "media changed" message relative to
'/dev/null' (my rc-scripts redirect).

Also, vconsd (the latest) failed, and I was unable to log in on the
console, login buss-errored.

I recompiled again, with -DFASTTEXT, same error on '/dev/null' but a
different error for vconsd - 'unable to open /dev/console', IIRC.

I'm running on AB040, Videlity.

Salut/.

J/.
__
John Blakeley

This e-mail, and any attachment, is confidential. If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system, do not use or disclose the information in any way, and notify me immediately. The contents of this message may contain personal views which are not the views of the BBC, unless specifically stated.