[MiNT] ah, 1 tiny report

Hi, I have to say that 1.15.9 works very well, probably the best kernel
since a while.
However here is what happened 10 min ago:

I ran the system (uptime of 2 days I guess), was in TC mode, had a few app
running and was checking my email with pine.

pid 150 (wakegemd) assert('proc-> wait_q == que') failed at line 556 of
proc.c
FATAL ERROR You must reboot the system.

I do run latest version of wakegem (needed coz i let my system idle for a
long time sometimes). I don't recall having wakegem creating such error
before.

That's it. Thanks.