[MiNT] oTOSis: new MiNTLib and "virtual memory exhausted"

Hi,

somebody of the oTOSis folks reported a bug that programs linked against
the new MiNTLib fail already in the startup code with the error message
from $Subject.  Frank has found out that the same happens under plain TOS
because the startup code calls fdopen() which in turn calls
Fcntl(F_GETFL). Implementing the Fcntl opcode in oTOSis should fix the
problem.  Of course I will try to modify fdopen.c to work with plain TOS
as well.

Sorry for forgetting who reported the bug.

A little remark: I try my best to make the MiNTLib rely as little as
possible on MiNT features, at least where it makes sense.  But I have no
possibility to really test it.  If things like this happen I really rely
on your bug-reports, and - unfortunately - I also rely on a bug-fix.  Even
if I had seen it, it probably wouldn't have crossed my mind that
Fcntl(F_GETFL) doesn't work with plain TOS.

Ciao

Guido
--
http://www.stud.uni-saarland.de/