Re: [MiNT] Mint, CAB & i-connect

Hello Odd,

on Sat 26-08-2000 11:00 you wrote:

>On Fri, 25 Aug 2000, Slegg, Peter wrote:
>

>> Sadly, if I can't find the cause of the isp problem with
>> Sting then I will either have to switch to Draconis & i-fusion
>> or convert to Magic so that i-connect can work better.
>
>And what about MiNTnet? It is by far the best stack for Ataris...

It's surely the best stack available for Ataris and cloons. Because my
Hades060 is broken for the moment I was forced to use STing/STik for a
while on my TT030. Oh boy I'm glad I could make MiNTnet running on my
TT030.

CU
Martin
--
O-Tagger ß1.24: Never eat more than you can lift-- Miss Piggy
              ***** Greetings from Okami Newsreader *****