Re: [MiNT] ssh question

On Sun, 27 Aug 2000 23:22:28 +0300, Martin-Éric Racine wrote:

> > Tell that to my Falcon running 1.15.9 and TT running 1.15.10...
>
> Read the whole thing, before you reply.

Then I suggest you read your own posts more carefully before you press
that send-button...

-----8<-----
SSH no longer works on the newer kernels, nor can be succesfully
compiled using libs newer than 0.49, or at least, the binaries
die with that error, if compiled using newer libraries.

However, the original client compiled by Juhani Sivusalo is still
usable on this 1.15.5 kernel, but not the daemon.

So what are you *really* saying then? That it's only your own binaries
that fails? Does Nightowl use your binary?

Btw. the daemon has never really worked, regardless of kernel. IIRC Juhani
said so himself when he ported ssh.

/*
** Jo Even Skarstein    http://home.nvg.org/~joska/
*/