[MiNT] SpareMiNT INIT

Hello!

I got so far as to creating my own init scripts in /etc/init.d/,
/etc/rcS.d/ and /etc/rc[2-6].d/ which work rather well.

What still fails:

* Starting vconsd
* Starting N.AES on console

I suppose that requires hacking into /etc/inittab, but since the
man pages are still generic Unix ones, it's rather difficult to
figure out how and where vconsd and N.AES should be started.

Any help from anyone who dared try Guido's beta and succeeded is
definitely welcome.

Thanks!
--
Martin-Éric Racine  http://funkyware.atari.org/  Atari TT030 FAQ
Lappeenranta, Finland.  Surfing on a Intel/Microsoft-free GEM OS