Re: [MiNT] *Don't* buy Biodata cards from A.G...

On 2000-8-14, Jo Even Skarstein <joska@nvg.org> wrote:

> In case any of you considered ordering Biodata ethernet cards
> from Axel Gehringer - don't bother.

> Take a look at Elmar Hilgarts adapter instead, I supposed all
> of you know where to look for it by now.

http://www.asamnet.de/~hilgarte/ether.htm

This is in German, but Alta Vista's Bablefish works in a pinch.

Alternately, check out Mario Becroft's upcoming SCSI-to-Ethernet
adapter, for faster transfer rates:

http://www.gem.win.co.nz

Unless I'm mistaken, the hardware part is already working, while
the MiNT-Net drivers recently received help from Frank?  Mario?

--
Martin-Éric Racine  http://funkyware.atari.org/  Atari TT030 FAQ
Lappeenranta, Finland.  Surfing on a Intel/Microsoft-free GEM OS