Re: AW: AW: [MiNT] tosfs

Hello all,

> Anyways, list members, from the discussion I understand
> that there are no objections against TOSFS removal.

Excuse me, but, is there defragmentation/restoration tools
*that works* with NEWFAT filesystem ? There are none that
I know. I'm a developper, and working with NEWFAT is not
aloud for me. I wouldn't be able to recover from a damage
disk. Do you know "Diamon Edge" or "Chekdisk 3" ? There
both not working with NEWFAT. My opinion is made on the
subject. But do what you want, but I will not follow you
further !

Bye for now,

-- Francois LE COAT
Author of Eureka 2.12 made on Hades 060