Re: AW: AW: [MiNT] tosfs

On Mon, 30 Oct 2000, Julian Reschke wrote:

> 2) If something works on FAT filesystems in current versions
> of TOS, but fails with NEWFATFS, this is probably a bug in
> NEWFATFS. As far as I know, nobody has been able to prove
> that until now.

Try some of the applications I have mentioned and, if you keep
archives of the posts, those Kellis mentioned.  NEWFATFS is not
quite a perfect substitute yet, very good one but not a complete
foolproof substitute.

--
Martin-Éric Racine, IT Consultant * http://funkyware.atari.org/
* May the Funk be with Q! * Author of the Atari TT030 Homepage.