[MiNT] XaAES explode

A few words about the explode program.

I wrote this before I had the patience to find out how to know which directory
read stuff to use.
It is rather old and unfinished.

To get the long names, please insert a variable in the cnf:
setenv EXPLODE=abcdefghijkl
whatever drives you have in VFAT.

You can drag names to other things. For instance to Thing's desktop.
Or on windows of programs that understand D&D.
For instance: If you drag a name to a window of AHCX, a new window will be
opened, displaying the file. Other programs may behave different (insert the
content in the window). If I remember well, only the 'ARGS' type is used.

If you want to do more sophisticated things, use Thing's desktop as intermediair.
(Drag to the desktop, then double click.)

And dont take the program too serious please. :-)

--
Groeten; Regards.
Henk Robbers.       http://people.A2000.nl/hrobbers/Homepage.html