Re: [MiNT] 1.15.10

> You still haven't justified why the filename is now ignored and

Actually, it is not obligatory for me, or anyone, to answer questions. It
is my courtesy to do so. You could force me to that, or give me commands,
if I was your employee. I am not, however, and if you'd try to speedup my
answer with statements as quoted above, the effect may be that you will
never see the reply.

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
mail: draco@atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** Taka to juz natura pospolstwa, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.