[MiNT] weirdness with 1.15.10b

Morning!

This was very weird! I'm testing out a version of apache 1.3.14 as a proxy
server using lynx under 1.15.10b.

Lynx started to display garbage on the screen, like bits of the document
in the wrong place. When I quit, I got what looked like 'cat httpd' - the
apache executable on the screen. This is repeatable on any of the 5 vcons
I use, between reboots. Didn't try it on console. If I then hit Control-C,
I would go back to a login prompt, but 'clear' - part of my logout script,
appeared to be hogging an awful lot of CPU time.

This doesn't happen with 1.15.6b. Can anyone else reproduce this?

Salut/.

J/.