[MiNT] XaAES v0.905

Hello everybody

A new version of XaAES

many fixes and improvements:
- Call Syield in all vq_mouse busy loops. Seems to fix the preliminary
  button releases while moving or sizing windows.
- Implemented graf_slidebox. :-) ST-ZIP's sliders work now.
- Important fix in appl_find. VA_START should now work correctly.
- All texts having 3D flags are written transparent in colour.
  No ugly white anymore.
- The client menu appears under the desk menu. A compromise. I like it.
- I made more widget resource files. Read docs.userguid.txt.
  Renamed xaaeswdg to baroqwdg, simplwdg to xaaeswdg.
  new: xa_mono.rsc & monowidg.rsc; No color icons, could make a difference when
  you are short of memory.
  New config keywords 'widgets' and 'resource' for specifying the above.
- Fixed response to not finding resource or config file.
- Shell_write extended bit 0x80 implemented: pass new environment.
- Fix in the task manager: priorities were displayed 20 too high.
  Must read the docs more carefully. :->
- New config keyword 'priority n'
  n is absolute priority at which you want XaAES to run.
- Implemented the '@' in editable text fields. Hope it works as expected, no docs.
- Implemented _appl_yield (vq_aes replacement including Syield).
- XaAES renames itself in u:\proc to AESSYS
- All menus (pull down, popup, sub) can be held in any combination on any
  level in any tree. Max level of submenus 16 (A arbitrary number)
  Correct bouncing at the edges of the screen.
- Improved look and placement of iconified windows.
- When the cnf doesnt contain any run or desk statement, the environment wasnt
  copied. Fixed. Could have caused strange behaviour or bombs when booting up.

There is also a new version of EXPLODE. It doesnt need the environment variable
anymore. Still needs a fix for minix and ext2 file systems.

Now we all sing the old song in unison:
"We wont forget to read the history file!".  :-)

I'll leave XaAES alone for at least 4 weeks. (I am 4 months Scientific American
behind, among others. ;-)
I will keep reading mail, so dont stop sending bug reports.

The next release may take much longer. The problems with mouse, keyboard and
focus need drastic changes in vital areas.

Note the new internet addresses in sig.

--
Groeten; Regards.
Henk Robbers.