Re: [MiNT] SSH RPM?

Hi again,

I havn't had much of a chance to experiment with the RPMs, and probably
won't for a while, as I am leaving in a few days for Japan ;<

I did notice that rpm2cpio was giving header errors, so I thought I might
have corrupted RPMs.  Because of this, I downloaded the entire set of
RPMs to my own unix server.  If you would like to list it as a mirror, you
may.  The address is:

ftp://sparcy.atariuniverse.com/pub/atari/sparemint

(there is also a lot of other atari related stuff on there).

Thanks,
   noah silva