[MiNT] Bug report for man RPM

Hello,

Guido Flohr a écrit:
> /usr/sbin, /tmp and /usr/tmp).  But the rationale behind that requirement
> is to ensure that all Sparemint tools have a "preferred" location.  Example:
> A package needs the program "cat".  The "textutils" should install that
> program as "/bin/cat" and that is the location that other Sparemint
> packages should expect.  If a maintainer has /bin and /usr/bin just

So I have a small bug report to do on the "man" RPM for Frank.

In the default "/etc/man.config" the "cat" command is looked for in
"/usr/bin" while, as Guido wrote, "textutils" install it as "/bin/cat".

Another problem : "/usr/share/man" is not set in the default
"/etc/man.config" as a directory for man pages while some RPMs intall
their doc there.

Xavier
--
Xavier Joubert (Xaz) - Nantes (France) - mailto:xavier.joubert@free.fr
Falcon 030 + CT2b + 68 882, 14+32 Mo, 3.2 Go IDE, Mitsumi IDE 12x