[MiNT] Afterburner040 users

if the patch
   was removed
2) Frank, Draco and others - would you mind if I resubmitted my patch
   it, if there's no workaround.
set the FastRAM as writethrough. Now FreeMiNT is able to reboot
correctly even with copyback.

You can find the TKDRV509.LZH at ftp://ftp.sophics.cz/pub/joy/

Now three questions:

1) are you able to reboot your mint setup when you were running with
   memory protection enabled? I am not, it always hangs so terribly I
   have to power the machine off. I truly hate it and will try to fix
   it, if there's no workaround.

2) Frank, Draco and others - would you mind if I resubmitted my patch
   for not setting reset vector in MiNT for machines that don't need to
   reset the cookie jar? I proposed it twice but this time I could put
   it directly to CVS. I am asking only to save my time (perhaps you
   would drop the patch immediately). I believe that the reset vector
   does only harm not help.

3) Is there another mailing list after the Falcon040 list went down?

Petr
--
News: Clocky 3.02F, PARCP 3.80, Atari800 1.05 at http://joy.atari.org/