[MiNT] X server is so cool

Hi Ralph,

the X server is amazing thing. Only a couple weeks ago I wrote here
about tkcvs. And today it is running in a GEM window without any porting
effort. I simply installed it from the original tkcvs distribution :-)
Thanks for your great work which, together with great work of freemint
and libc teams brings an immense power to our MiNT machines.

I am not sure if you are interested in bug reports in such early stage
of development but anyway: the X server .02.3 probably does not
implement a CopyArea command since the contents of xterm and tkcvs
windows does not scroll up. Other problem I saw was with mouse grabbing
(xwininfo) and another one was with pull down menus in the tkcvs (they
appeared in their own window and that confused tk since the original
window lost focus).

Petr
--
News: Clocky 3.02F, PARCP 3.80, Atari800 1.05 at http://joy.atari.org/