Re: [MiNT] whitebak

On Sat, 30 Dec 2000 16:57:05 +0100 (CET), Konrad M. Kokoszkiewicz wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I have a problem with the "new" WHITEBAK objects. Of course, it is not
>directly related to MiNT, but rather to N.AES, however, I have no clue
>about a better place to ask programming questions, than the MiNT list is
>(don't even mention comp.sys.atari.programmer).
>
>Basically, the problem is that it does not seem to work correctly, at
>least for radiobuttons. My best success with that was that after the
>keycode has been processed by the form_keybd() call, the selected
>radiobutton got selected. Would be ok, but simultaneously the previously
>selected one did't get deselected. I don't undertand this, because
>f.e. form_button() is somehow able to automatically deselect
>radiobuttons; form_keybd() does not seem to. What I am doing wrong?

I'm no GEM guru, but have managed a custom form handler and it's
my understanding that the only object form_keybd() will automatically
redraw is if you press RETURN and have an object flag set as DEFAULT.
I hope this reply does not sound like one from
comp.sys.atari.programmer.  ;-)

Lonny Pursell    atari AT bright DOT net    www.bright.net/~atari/