[MiNT] whitebak

Hi,

I have a problem with the "new" WHITEBAK objects. Of course, it is not
directly related to MiNT, but rather to N.AES, however, I have no clue
about a better place to ask programming questions, than the MiNT list is
(don't even mention comp.sys.atari.programmer).

Basically, the problem is that it does not seem to work correctly, at
least for radiobuttons. My best success with that was that after the
keycode has been processed by the form_keybd() call, the selected
radiobutton got selected. Would be ok, but simultaneously the previously
selected one did't get deselected. I don't undertand this, because
f.e. form_button() is somehow able to automatically deselect
radiobuttons; form_keybd() does not seem to. What I am doing wrong?

Happy new millennium,

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
mail: draco@atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** Taka to juz natura pospolstwa, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.