Re: [MiNT] X server problem

On Sat, 30 Dec 2000 14:53:12 +0200 (MET), Ralph Lowinski wrote:

>On Fri, 29 Dec 2000 12:43:21 , Martin-Eric Racine <q-funk@pp.fishpool.fi> wrote:
>> Well, I tried again, but the server still fails to work.
>>
>> What I have in MINT.CNF:
>>
>>     setenv DISPLAY 0:0.0
>>
>> Commandline (in TosWinII):
>>
>> <rakas:>/e/root# xclock
>> XIO:  fatal IO error 326 (unknown error) on X server "(null)"
>>       after 0 requests (0 known processed) with 0 events remaining.
>
>The problem is the new sockdev.xdd which seems not to work correctly
>on TTs (and sometimes on Falcons).  The only solution at the moment
>is to use the previous version until a fixed one is available.

I tossed the new sockdev.xdd in my /multitos folder and everything
works as it did before and your X.App is quite cool.  This is on
my TT with kernal 1.15.6 even though the page stated 1.15.7 was
needed.  Anyway, nice work Ralph and those to that made the updates
and libs, and so on...

Happy New Year to all

Lonny Pursell    atari AT bright DOT net    www.bright.net/~atari/