Réf. : [MiNT] Compiling for 68000 useful ?

> Well, given the fact that Multitos was first shipped with Falcon, I
> do not think that
> Mint and utilities should be compiled for 68000, but for 68020 or more.

> If someone uses Mint on a 68000 machine and thinks it is great, so ok...
> So maybe we should compile software for 68030 (no-fpu) and m68020-60 (fpu).

> It is just a suggestion, does someone really use Mint on a pure ST ?

ST users are not alone to use MinT on 68000 !
I use MinT, a part on falcon, and a part on PC with TOSBOX, and actually, Atari émulators are only ST émulators...
So, I'm very happy to have a 68000 compiled version into MinT distribution.

A+

Patrick Prokopowicz