Re: [MiNT] XaAES / GEM memory issues

Sven Karlsson wrote:

> Hi again,
>
> Sven Karlsson wrote:
> > The F_OS_SPECIAL flag is there IIRC only because of Craigs performance
>
> Sorry, I should have said the need for the F_OS_SPECIAL flag is only
> there....
>
> With the pipes you wouldn't need it. But then again you wouldn't be able
> to use XaAES as it would be too slow.

It is possible to read and write the whole parameterblock in stead of only the
pointer. Unfortunately the block is not of fixed composition or size.
Moreover, the block contains more pointers.

We are facing a original design that is to say the least: strange.

--
Groeten; Regards.
Henk Robbers.    mailto:h.robbers@chello.nl