Re: [MiNT] AES in kernel (was: XaAES / GEM memory issues)

Jo-Even.Skarstein@vital.no wrote:

> [...]

Exactly. This approach makes XaAES extrememly multitasking friendly.
The select includes the mouse and keyboard events. This makes its internal
architecture uncomplicated and easy to follow.

> Btw. doesn't this mean that we need a new select() in MiNT? It's currently
> restricted to 32 file descriptors, right?

Definetely.:-)

--
Groeten; Regards.
Henk Robbers.    mailto:h.robbers@chello.nl