RE: [MiNT] XaAES / GEM memory issues

Ofcourse not. But I can guarantee that this is a lot safer than not having
any checks at all. Especially since F_OS_SPECIAL can't be removed for a long
time yet.

You could also write a tiny program that occupies all F_OS_SPECIAL
privileges, and then kill this immediately before you start the AES.
Ofcourse, anyone could then just crash the AES and then exploit
F_OS_SPECIAL, but then *you* could use a daemon that constantly monitors the
status of the AES and immediately spawns your little F_OS_SPECIAL-hogging
program if it crash etc...

Jo Even Skarstein

entity to whom it is addressed. Please also be aware that
Vital Insurance/DnB Group cannot accept any payment orders or other
legally binding correspondance with customers as a part of an email.

This email message has been virus checked by the virus programs used
in the Vital Insurance/DnB Group.