Re: [MiNT] X server problem

> Does this include crashes of random programs and hangs of the whole
> system after some inactivity period? I currently have a very unstable
> system. How many people are OK with FreeMiNT 1.15.10b? Do the developers
> (Frank, Draco and others) use the 10beta without troubles? I heard from
> other users about problems with latest freemint kernels. What is your
> experience?

I have stock Falcon030 and 1.15.10b is very stable here (memory protection
is turned on all the time). Also Noah seems to not have problems with it
(at least when related to kernel itself) and his system is ordinary TT030,
with fastram. However, I have recently discovered a program (which is
probably a damaged binary file) which freezes the system solid, when
double clicked. I guess such a thing could be fixed after closer
investigation.

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
mail: draco@atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** Taka to juz natura pospolstwa, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.