RE: [MiNT] XaAES / GEM memory issues

> > process. And make this function publicly available. Hm....
> >
> Yes. But only to the process that has F_OS_SPECIAL privileges.

And what is your proposal to make sure, that the process that can use
this, and was previously granted OS_SPECIAL at own request, is the AES and
not something else?

> > STiNG???? Uses critical error handler??? What for???
> >
> I'm not 100% sure that it was this vector... STiNG use it for it's own
> scheduler IIRC. There was a heated discussion about exactly this on the
> MiNTlist a couple of years ago.

Ah yes. I remember. That was the privilege violation vector.

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
mail: draco@atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** Taka to juz natura pospolstwa, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.