Re: [MiNT] International question

Hi Draco:

Or, you could have none of the messages pre-loaded, and require to load a
message file (which is how Os/2 works), this would allow swedish,
japanese, alien, whatever.  This could even just be a text file.  This of
course has the problem of if no msg file is supplied.  In this case, it
could just spit out like "message #234". (as opposed to crashing).

Or, you could just have different compilations of MiNT, one for each
language.  I think the above approach is better because users can change
it (the msg file) themselves.

There is one advantage to having all of the languages compiled into the
kernal though:
different users could concievably have different languages.

-- noah