Re: [MiNT] Empty mail from `foo@shadowbbs.cx'

On 12 Jan 2001, Teemu Hukkanen wrote:

> > That bogus mail from `foo@shadowbbs.cx' was from me - I was testing for
> > Andreas Dahlberg (zpq@shadowbbx.cx) who can't seem to mail to the list.
> > He gets "cannot route to sender" when doing so.
> >
> > Sorry for that empty mail, I expected to get "cannot route to sender" as
> > well when I disguise as `foo@shadowbbs.cx', but maybe fishpool.com's MTA
> > can now resolve `shadowbbs.cx'.
>
> shadowbbs.cx has problems with dns and/or routing on an almost regular
> basis. I've had to unsubscribe zpq several times because his mail was
> bouncing.

I was have big problems before with the server and the line
(hardwareproblems and other anoying things) but we was moving
shadowbbs.cx to a another server and line for a while ago and everything
was working just fine to yesterday.

I am offtopic now but I hope everything is working correctly now.

// ZPQ