[MiNT] XaAES v0.910

Hello!

There is a new version available on my homepage (in sig).

Changes are:
1  New config keyword 'debug_lines n' for use in xaaesdbg.tos.
   When present, after n lines the debugfile is wrapped around.
   This makes it possible to run the debug version indefinate time
   without the danger of filling up your HD. Usefull for detecting rare
   bugs.

2  Things iconify widgets are back again. (Dont ask me how :-)
3  Tidy screen: CTRL+ALT+Home works.
4  Quite some fixes in the windowed dialogues.
5  Double click in the file selector works again.
6  Selecting a application (not ACC) in the desk menu brings all of the app
   in front. CTRL+ALT+tab is disabled (Needs a big overhaul).

7  Implemented 'MagiC objects': cross boxes, round radio buttons, underlined
   string (title), underlined character (shortcut) and 'Gruppenrahmen'
   (Is there a English word for that?). Shortcuts work (press ALT+letter).
   Updated appl_getinfo(13,,,,arg4) :: 0xc :: G_SHORTCUT|WHITEBAK

8  Big fix in the keyboard queue handler. Now quite usable. Maybe even perfect.
   Well, at least much, much better.

The last 2 points made me decide to jump the version number.

Have fun.

--
Groeten; Regards.
Henk Robbers.    mailto:h.robbers@chello.nl