Re: [MiNT] Memory protection on Afterburners

Hi all, I laso have an AB040 and I have the exact same problem with MP.

--

"I'm a fan (and occasional practicioner) of the noble art of Trolling."

..../     Rodolphe Pineau       Intalio, Inc.         /.
.../           Chief Information Officer             /..
../    T:(+01) 650 345 2777 / F:(+01) 419 828 0219  /...