Re: [MiNT] MiNT-Net under FreeMiNT 1.15.12 dials

Thanks to everybody that offered suggestions.

What were my results? Interesting I must say.

It was necessary to add "+pap" as Jo Even suggests.

However, contrary to what most suggested on the list and documentation like that
which was contained in the Mint-Net for Lamers distribution I did not need
"noauth" in my scripts.

I also had to add a fourth parameter to the pap-secrets files, just a * for the
address I think. The MFL file was omitting this.

My Dial up service now works. Thanks all. I managed to break my X server though;
( I'll look into that one as I already have some ideas.

Regards,Anthony

Try adding "noauth" and "+pap" to your configuration. I don't know why
"noauth" must be there, but I had to use it with the latest pppd, even
though I'm using both PAP and CHAP.

Jo Even Skarstein

This message was sent using Tas Access WebMail.
http://webmail.tassie.net.au/