[MiNT] List administrativia

I am in the process of changing the list software and thus some details
in the list mails will change. This will mainly affect the Sender:
-header, which will read: "mint-bounce@lists.fishpool.fi". Many other
headers will be provided for easier mail filtering. The new posting
address will be <mint@lists.fishpool.fi>, but the old posting and
command addresses (mint@fishpool.(com|fi) and
majordomo@fishpool.(com|fi)) will continue to work. All current
subscribers will still be subscribed after the change, no action is
required from you.

Joining and leaving the list will happen as before, send a mail to the
command address (majordomo, listserv or just listar@lists.fishpool.fi)
with a command either in the body or the subject of the message
("subscribe mint" or "unsubscribe mint"). You can also send a mail with
just the word "subscribe" or "unsubscribe" to
mint-request@lists.fishpool.fi.

I will also make current list archives accessible on the web shortly,
I've had old (1993-1998) archives on the web for some time already. The
URL will be announced later on this list.

As spammers have scavenged web pages where the list address is
mentioned, several spams have ended up on the list lately. While moving
the list under new software, RBL based spam filtering will also be
implemented. (If your ISP's mail server(s) are open mail relays or you
send e-mail directly from a dialup and not through your ISP's mail
server, please contact me. (If legitimate-looking mail to the list will
be bouncing because of this, I will contact you and your ISP)) Filtered
mail will be moderated and not thrown away completely.

If you have questions or problems regarding the list or this change or
if you need a special header in the list mails that you used to filter
by, please mail me.