Re: [MiNT] Kernel 1.15.12 question

on Fri 03-08-2001 01:33 Frederic Fouche wrote:

>If you have MP enabled, can't you set the database program and modules (if
>any) to use GLOBAL flag? so MP won't be involved?

Nope, setting to global flag doesn't help. Phoenix keep crashing with a
'Memory violation Type: free' warning. The only way to get Phoenix up
and running is be deleting the manager.inf but when I save the setting
Phoenix will crash again at the next start-up.

TTFN
Martin
--
             *****Greetings from Okami Newsreader*****
             ** On the seventh day He created Atari **