Re: [MiNT] Thing

I my opinion the cost of Thing is very reasonable.  It's proven
itself to be very solid on my system, and a joy to use.
I would love to have the '1.27e update' which was only released
in German I think.  However it would probably be better to
focus on newer versions.  I'd gladly pay a small update fee for
a newer one, assuming there was an English version.  I have heard
really good things about newer versions.

In my opinion making something open source just to get it for "free
sounds like the wrong thing to do.

Lonny Pursell    atari AT bright DOT net    www.bright.net/~atari/