Re: [MiNT] Thing

On Thu, 2 Aug 2001 19:16:02 +0200 (MET DST), Stanislav Opichal wrote:

>> In my opinion making something open source just to get it for "free
>> sounds like the wrong thing to do.
>
>Sure, the main reason I've meant was the ongoing development which is now
>stopped it seems.

I think you didn't make this point clear in your first post.  ;-)
Anyway, I understand your point better now.  I don't think dev
has stopped, at least I never heard such news.

Knowing how the market is I accept the slow releases, plus such
projects tend to be someone coding in their spare time.
Maybe someone else knows the actual status of Thing.  I'm curious
now myself.  The strangest thing is I have money to spend, but
the Thing (pun) I want is not available.  ;-))

Lonny Pursell    atari AT bright DOT net    www.bright.net/~atari/