Re: [MiNT] Lamer Questions about XAAES

> I'll have a look at that, although I am not quite sure what you mean by
> default filename. The XaAES fileselector keeps a table of the last accessed
> path per drive. If I remember well this should then be combined with the last
> plain filename selected or typed.

My bad...by this I mean:
I select a url in CAB linked to a file such as:
http://www.cooldownloads.net/~cool/lots.of.really.cool.stuff.v1-9.tgz
next the AES file selector opens.  In the case of XAAES it opens set to the last
directory accessed, which is quite normal, but there is nothing in the filename
blank.  The minor but annoying set back is that I have to figure out the name of
the file somehow, or just make one up myself.

In other AES types the filename lots.of.really.cool.stuff.v1-9.tgz is sitting
there
in the file selector, and I have the 'option' to change that name if desired,
but normally I simply select the device/directory I want it saved and click OK.

Thanks,
Brian