[MiNT] terminfo

I'd like to upload terminfo sources for tw52 and tw100 to my isp for compiling
with tac.  I've scanned my EasyMint setup and can only find the compiled version
in /usr/share/terminfo/t.  Are the uncompiled sources somewhere in the EasyMint
archives?  So far I can only find the atari compiled binary forms of terminfo.

I searched the net and found on Peter's web page a url to download 'the latest'
termcaps and terminfo/cap sources for TOSWIN, but these links are broken.

Can anyone point me to the latest sources?

Thanks,
Brian