Re: [MiNT] M68020 bn_asm

On Mon, Feb 18, 2002 at 11:43:56AM -0800, Howard Chu wrote:
> Here is a more thorough assembly implementation of bn_asm for Motorola 680x0
> processors. On a 68030 the RSA/DSA test is over 4x faster than gcc -O3 code.
> I am releasing this version under the terms of the OpenSSL license.

thanks, I will test it on linux-m68k as soon as my CPU will have
a few spare cycles.

One thing I have noted, you use the 64 bit variants of mul/div in
many places. This will probbaly make the code much slower than gcc
generated code on 68060 CPUs as they do not implemente this insns
in hardware and need to emulate them in the OS.

Bye
Richard