Re: [MiNT] easymint step 1

On Wed, Feb 27, 2002 at 02:40:00PM +0100, Marc-Anton Kehr wrote:
> Hi,
>
> MT>I used HDDRUTIL.APP (from HDDRIVER 7.71) to set a LNX partition type
> MT>id. But easymint keeps telling me that I don't have a LNX or RAW
> MT>partition,
> Is it possible that you have enabled root and bootsector write protection in
> HDDriver?
>

> Ciao, (\/)arc-Anton

Problem already solved. I had to add "LNX" somewhere in a dialog in
hddrutil.app so that hddriver would recognize the partition. Someone
from the Mint Mailing List told me what to do.

I used to have HDDRIVER 7.78 with my previous easymint installation,
which had slightly different settings and dialogs. But 7.71 works
better with my CT2b (don't ask me why).

Anyway: my easymint setup works better than ever now !

Martin Tarenskeen