Re: [MiNT] Lamer Questions about XAAES

on Wed 06-02-2002 10:26 Frank Naumann wrote:

>> I tried useing Freedom2 as my file selector, but it's not even visible under
>> XAAES.
>
>Freedom is a plain hack and doesn't run at all under FreeMiNT.

Freedom 2.5 surely runs under FreeMiNT/N_AES. I've used it for years without
major problems. It's only recently I use Boxkite instead. The latest
Calamus SL 2002 and Porthos doesn't like Freedom (or Liberty).

Anyway is it possible to have another fileselector then the default one
under XaAES?

CU
Martin
--
             *****Greetings from Okami Newsreader*****
             ** On the seventh day He created Atari **