Re: [MiNT] ecvt/fcvt/gcvt or __dtoa in MiNT-Lib

Guillaume Déflache wrote:

For cross-compilation I need the ecvt/fcvt/gcvt (cf. <http://www.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/7908799/xsh/ecvt.html>) or __dtoa functions, and I wondered if they are not implemented yet in MiNT-Lib or if they reside in another library compiled for FreeMiNT. Perhaps they are even part of a library that can be ported beforehand? Someone?

I grabbed efgcvt.c and efgcvt_r.c (the 2nd was needed by the 1st) from glibc's CVS tree ('misc' directory, see <http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/libc/misc/?cvsroot=glibc>) and compiled it in two separated libs with no major problems (just changed 'isfinite' function call to '!isinf' as 'isfinite' was not defined in MiNT-Lib headers).

I do not know if it is correct, good practice or whatever but as nobody reacted... I just thought it was the right place to inform anyone that could be interested in this... Anyway I think the package I'm trying to port will interest more people! :-) Stay tuned!