[MiNT] EasyMint/XaAES Help?!?! :)

Well, I got Easymint to install, I beleive, and also installed XaAES at
the same time.  Anyway, when I boot now, Mint is fine, but when XaAES
starts, iget the following error scrolling....

rename: 'u:\proc\xaaes.63' to 'u:\proc\AESSYS.63'
Home drive: 20
Home directory: ''
current working directory: ''
argv[0]: 'xaaes'
pid  63 (AESSYS):  ILLEGAL INSTRUCTION: User PC=30 (basepage=4E6000,
test=4E6100, data=4FDEEA, bss= (Off the screen)

And the PIDs keep going up by 1.

This happens with Extendos, NVDI and a screenblaster installed, and also
without,
only Xboot and MiNT.

My machine is a stock Falcon with 14 Megs, 6 gig IDE, and SCSI CD, Zip,
and HD.

Thanks!

Keith