Re: [MiNT] Jinnee under XaAES?

On Thu, 14 Feb 2002, Henk Robbers wrote:

> Alas! Jinnee doesnt use that scheme :-(
> Now I am finding out how to know to which resource a certain rsrc_gaddr is aimed.
>
> It seems it is the global pointer in the parameter block that makes the difference.
>
> This reminds me of the MagiC way of threading.

Yes, I think that you can find out the solution in MT_AES. The global
parameter block words 5 and 6 are the pointer to the resource
structure.... at least the xrsrc.c originaly by Oliver Groeger says this:

  switch (type)
  {
      case R_TREE:
          all_ptr.dpobject = (OBJECT **)(*(long **)&rs_global[5]);
          the_addr = all_ptr.dpobject[index];
          break;

  }

Is this the thing you are searching for?

STan