Re: [MiNT] Jinnee under XaAES?

Standa Opichal wrote:

>   switch (type)
>   {
>       case R_TREE:
>           all_ptr.dpobject = (OBJECT **)(*(long **)&rs_global[5]);
>           the_addr = all_ptr.dpobject[index];
>           break;

>   }
>
> Is this the thing you are searching for?

The problem was (of course with XaAES ;-)
The pointers were filled out in the global area passed to appl_init.
And I must say, the above code snipped suggests the same, refering as it does
to rs_global.

This will now change.
The pointers will be filled out in the global area passed to rsrc_load as well.
Jinnee uses this area to connect rsrc_gaddr to rsrc_load.

And that did the trick. Jinnee now starts up under XaAES.

The global area of appl_init can still be used to follow the scenario as I
described earlier. I chose for this scenario because it is easy to use and easy to
understand and it doesnt need bothering about the global area.

--
Groeten; Regards.
Henk Robbers.    mailto:h.robbers@chello.nl