Re: [MiNT] XAAES & XServer?

Brian J Roland wrote:

> Does anyone have the GEM Xserver running under XAAES?
> If so...how'd ya do it?

I have no idee ;-)

It should make no difference to other AES's once you have XaAES running.
If you suspect XaAES in error, run xaaesdbg with 'debug all' set in
a options block for the Xserver programs.
See examples in xaaesdbg.cnf
Copy your xaaes.cnf to xaaesdbg.cnf and insert the options block at the beginning.

Send me xaaes.log

The logfile data is extremely repetative. Zipping will reduce its size to less than 20%
It is also quite readable if you are a programmer.

Every log that has been sent to me has resulted in vital bugfixes.
Lately I do not get very much logs from you guys. Is XaAES too good now? ;-)

--
Groeten; Regards.
Henk Robbers.    mailto:h.robbers@chello.nl