[MiNT] [IMPORTANT] CRLF bug origin confirmed

Hello,
I modified a 0.57.1 mintlib by removing static
initialization of stdin, stdout and stderr (in globals.c)
and reput the previous fdopen init (in main.c) that was
there till 0.56.0.

Guess what ? There is no more the missing crlf bug under
TOS. So there is something missing in static initialization
that is done with the fdopen.

So I suggest mintlib maintainers to get back to the previous
working version. And I wonder what it has been changed (if
it works, don't fix it moto). And to quickly build a binary
version for developpers.

--
Patrice Mandin

Programmeur Linux,Atari